For Referring Attorneys
Rhine Law Firm, P.C., invites law firms and lawyers to contact us to discuss pursuing a professional relationship on litigation matters that fall outside of their general areas of practice. Attorney Joel Rhine offers more than 27 years of successful experience serving as co-counsel and lead counsel for plaintiff and defense. He has earned a reputation among colleagues, insurance companies and judges in courts in the Wilmington metro area and throughout North Carolina.
Referring attorneys, you will find our referral terms fair and our services and communication second to none in the region. Call us if you would like to discuss referring a case involving:
- Personal injury litigation for plaintiffs
- Medical malpractice injury litigation for plaintiffs
- Mass torts and class-action litigation for plaintiffs
- Construction litigation for plaintiff or defense
- Premises liability claims for injured parties
- Workplace injury litigation for plaintiffs
Call us toll free at (866) 772-9960 or locally at (910) 772-9960. You may also use our convenient email contact form to send a brief explanation of your referral matter. Mr. Rhine will return your call at his earliest convenience.
When It Really Matters - Contact Rhine Law Firm, P.C.
We invite you to contact our firm in Wilmington at (910) 772-9960 or (866) 772-9960 toll free to schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.
- Admiralty / Maritime Law
- Business & Civil Litigation
- Car Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries and Death
- Construction Accidents and Litigation
- Defective Drugs & Medical Devices
- Mass Torts and Class Action
- Medical Malpractice/Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Truck Accidents
- Work Injuries & Accidents
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”