Your life and the lives of your loved ones can change in the blink of an eye if you are involved in a serious car accident on on Pleasure Island. Some automobile crash victims incur only mild cuts and bruises, but many others suffer severe injuries. If you have been hurt in an accident, we are available to help in any way we can. When another party is responsible for the crash, you deserve justice and full compensation for your injuries and other losses, as well as pain and suffering. Please call our North Carolina car accident attorneys or use the contact form on our website to discuss your case for free with our car accident attorneys.
Common Types of Car Accident Injuries
While we all know that the beautiful seaside surroundings of Kure Beach make it a great place to relax and unwind, the physical and emotional fallout caused by a motor vehicle accident can be devastating. Some of the injuries commonly associated with car crashes include the following:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Severe lacerations and cuts
- Psychological injuries such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Ligament damage
- Damage to your organs
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
- Neck, spinal cord, and back injuries
- Head injuries such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Should I Contact a Car Accident Lawyer?
In addition to seeking medical attention, calling the police and filing an accident report, taking pictures of your injuries and the accident scene, and collecting the contact information of any eyewitnesses to the crash, we strongly advise that one of the first steps you take in the aftermath of your accident is to contact an experienced car accident lawyer. Here’s how a free consultation with our experienced professionals can work to your benefit:
- The defendant in your crash will be represented by an attorney, so having Rhine Law Firm on your side will put you on equal footing.
- In your consultation with our car accident lawyers, you will learn about the strengths and weaknesses of your claim, any legal deadlines that are looming, and what your legal rights are as a car crash victim.
- Experienced car accident attorneys will help you assess the value of your legal claims. This can be particularly useful when the insurance company begins extending settlement offers to you. Oftentimes, these offers are far below the true market value of your claims, particularly when the offers come shortly after your accident; knowing the financial value of your claim can help you determine whether or not a specific offer is fair.
- Having Rhine Law Firm on your side communicates to the insurance company that it needs to take your case seriously, and that while most car accident claims settle out of court, you are willing and able to take your case to trial if a fair offer is not presented to you. Sometimes this can serve to give the insurance company the nudge it needs to extend a fair offer to you much earlier in the process in order to get your case over with.
Focused on Serving the Best Interests of Our Clients
Our car accident law firm is determined to help our clients obtain the justice and compensation they need to move on with their lives. We have won hundreds of millions of dollars in settlements and jury verdicts on behalf of our valued clients.
If you have been injured in a car accident here in Kure Beach, NC, call Rhine Law Firm, P.C. today to schedule a zero-cost consultation. Because our North Carolina personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, we will never send you a bill for attorney fees unless you win your case.
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters
"*" indicates required fields