2018 Strive for Excellence Scholarship Finalists Announced
The deadline for entry into our Strive for Excellence 2018 scholarship has passed, and our legal team at Rhine Law Firm, P.C. has been poring over more than 700 applicant essays—we are more than impressed. It’s heartening to see such an ambitious, talented, and accomplished generation emerging in this country.
But, while we wish success for all of 2018’s applicants, we were forced to pare them down to eleven finalists. With our compliments to all who entered the contest, we are proud to congratulate, in no particular order:
- Monika C. – Lake Zurich, IL
- Ellis H. – New York, NY
- Leslie R. – Cicero, IL
- Hannah S. – Laguna Hills, CA
- Adhav A. – Crystal Lake, IL
- Titobioluwa W. – Glendale, AZ
- Anthony G. – Wilmington, DE
- Karen P. – Orange, CA
- Sophie B. – Glen Ellyn, IL
- Cameron D. – Fleming Island, FL
- James J. – Alpine, UT
…as this year’s Strive for Excellence finalists! Thank you all for your hard work; we expect to see great things from all of you in the future!
The process for selecting the ultimate winner is already underway, and we are excited to share that winner with you on September 26, 2018. Please be sure to visit our Facebook page and blog to see who it is. In the meantime, we wish you all the best of luck!
Blog Recent Posts
- Best Lawyers of America© Selects Joel R. Rhine for 6th Straight Time
- 3M Combat Earplug Cases Considered for Consolidation – Hearing Set for March 28
- The Real Dangers of Truck Accidents
- Do You Have Your Car Accident Kit?
- 6 Things To Do If You’re in an Auto Accident in North Carolina
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”