Jason Powell, a 20-year Army veteran, arrived at the Asheville VA Medical Center complaining of flu-like symptoms. It was determined that he had diverticulitis and a bowel perforation and he was admitted to the facility. When his wife visited the hospital, she was informed that her husband had been abruptly moved to the ICU after it was discovered that he was not breathing. Several hours later, Powell was pronounced dead, leaving his wife and three children. Read the rest »
Blog Recent Posts
- Best Lawyers of America© Selects Joel R. Rhine for 6th Straight Time
- 3M Combat Earplug Cases Considered for Consolidation – Hearing Set for March 28
- The Real Dangers of Truck Accidents
- Do You Have Your Car Accident Kit?
- 6 Things To Do If You’re in an Auto Accident in North Carolina
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”