Sometimes, workers who are simply doing their job get placed in harm’s way. In some cases, even the employers were unaware that their workers were at risk. This is especially true when certain products and materials used in standard construction are later found to be harmful.
Unfortunately, asbestos was used as a widespread insulation and heat-retarding product for many years until it was linked to multiple diseases, such as asbestosis, asbestos-related cancer, and mesothelioma. Read the rest »
Blog Recent Posts
- Best Lawyers of America© Selects Joel R. Rhine for 6th Straight Time
- 3M Combat Earplug Cases Considered for Consolidation – Hearing Set for March 28
- The Real Dangers of Truck Accidents
- Do You Have Your Car Accident Kit?
- 6 Things To Do If You’re in an Auto Accident in North Carolina
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”