Wilmington Recreational Accident Lawyers
Compensation for Victims of Vacation, Resort And Recreational Accidents
The North Carolina coast is home to many enjoyable recreational pursuits. Unfortunately, serious accidents occur during these activities at resorts and hotels, as well as in other locations. Sometimes these accidents are the result of negligence or irresponsibility on the part of facility ownership or management, or of others involved in an incident.
If you or a loved one sustained an injury at a resort or hotel, or as a result of a recreational activity in Wilmington, you may be entitled to financial damages as part of a personal injury case. Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced Wilmington accident attorney.
Our personal injury attorneys can help you determine whether to pursue compensation to cover medical costs, lost income, and pain and suffering. We have handled many personal injury cases that concern a variety of recreational activities, including:
- Boating, canoeing, kayaking and Jet-Skiing accidents that involve collisions, capsizing vessels, faulty equipment, or improper guidance or instruction
- ATV and off-road vehicle accidents involving collisions or falls
- Scuba diving and snorkeling accidents at resorts and in offshore locations
- Parasailing and water skiing injuries from falls, faulty equipment or improper driver operation
- Aviation accidents, including small plane crashes
- Bicycle and moped accidents involving riders and pedestrians on public streets or roads, trails or private property, and involving the use of rented bikes or mopeds
- Motorcycle accidents and other motor vehicle accidents
Wilmington Resort Attorneys Handling Recreational Accidents
Contact us at (910) 772-9960 or (866) 772-9960 toll free to arrange a free consultation about your case. Office hours 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend appointments also available. Depending on the circumstances of your accident, our Wilmington premises liability attorneys typically accept personal injury litigation cases on a contingency basis.
- Deck Collapses Present a Threat to Vacationers
- Is the Parasailing Company Responsible for My Injuries?
- Boating Can Go Horribly Wrong with Alcohol
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”