Stephanie L. Chase
Lead Trial Paralegal
Our lead trial paralegal, Stephanie Chase, joined our firm in 2015 and has more than 14 years of experience as a paralegal, mainly focused on personal injury litigation.
Stephanie received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Mount Olive College and earned her Paralegal Certificate from Cape Fear Community College. She is also a North Carolina Notary Public.
Stephanie is a proud Army mom and an active volunteer for multiple local dog rescues. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, baking, and going to the beach with her husband and two kids.
- Admiralty / Maritime Law
- Business & Civil Litigation
- Car Accidents
- Construction Accidents and Litigation
- Defective Drugs & Medical Devices
- Mass Torts and Class Action
- Medical Malpractice/Negligence
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Social Security Disability
- Truck Accidents
- Work Injuries & Accidents
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”