Fayetteville is a thriving city with deep historical roots and connections to the Revolutionary War. Today it is undergoing a revival with the construction of a new baseball stadium and an influx of investment in real estate in the downtown area. It is a diverse and welcoming community, fueled in part by its proximity to one of the nation’s largest military bases, Ft. Bragg. But, as in other similar cities and towns, there is always the potential for personal injury from car crashes, medical malpractice, slips and falls and more.
Victims often feel alone and marginalized while fighting an insurance company or other large corporation. Not only can the physical, emotional, and financial stress be crippling, but victims can quickly feel overwhelmed. However, at Rhine Law Firm, P. C, we are known for our advocacy and compassion. If you’ve been hurt due to the negligence of another person or entity, you deserve justice and the capability to rebuild your life. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our attorneys are experienced in standing up for the rights of injured victims and aggressively pursuing justice. As noted above, if you’ve been hurt due to negligence– you might have grounds to file a personal injury claim. Common types of personal injury accidents include the following:
- Defective drugs
- Product liability
- Car, truck, bus, taxi, motorcycle, and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability, such as slip and fall cases
- Animal attacks
- Workplace accidents
- Medical malpractice
A Personal Injury Accident Can Change Your Life Forever
In some cases, a slip and fall in a grocery store or a fender-bender is just an inconvenience. Other times, the injuries are serious and can upend your life, including the following:
- Lacerations and cuts
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Broken or fractured bones
- Back, spinal cord, and neck injuries
- Head injuries such as Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Permanent disfigurement or scarring
How Much is My Claim Worth?
Many personal injury victims who call our offices ask us how much their case is worth. It’s difficult to estimate the value until we know the facts surrounding your accident. However, several key factors play a role in determining the financial value of your claim:
- The severity or permanence of your injuries
- How long it will take to make a full recovery– if that is even possible
- The amount of your medical costs
- The amount of ongoing medical care that your injuries will require
- Whether or not you can return to the workforce. Also, if you can return, whether you can get a similar job with the same pay
- How willing the defendant is to take the case to trial. Some defendants are highly averse to going to trial, so they may be more likely to offer you a fair settlement earlier in the process
- Whether you consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible following your accident
Schedule Your Free and Confidential Consultation with a Personal Injury Lawyer
For more than 30 years, our personal injury lawyers at Rhine Law Firm, P.C. have fought for maximum compensation for innocent victims. One of our clients– injured in a bus accident– won a $3.1 million settlement. If you have been seriously hurt in an accident in Fayetteville due to the negligence of another party, call us at Rhine Law Firm today to book a zero-cost consultation. You will never receive a legal bill from us unless you win your case.
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters
"*" indicates required fields