Recent Legal News
Continue to watch for further updates on this section of the site as we add legal news stories that affect you:
- New Hanover County Board of Education and Plaintiffs in Kelly Case Reach $5.75 Million Agreement to Settle Lawsuit
- Joint Statement from Attorneys Representing Victims of Sex Abuse in Guilford County Schools
- Proposed Legislation Would Extend the Statute of Limitations for Victims of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Additional Victims Sue New Hanover County Board Of Education Over Michael Kelly’s Sexual Assaults
- $35 Million Settlement Won in Pella Windows Class Action
- Rhine Law Firm, P.C. Brings in “Of Counsel” Attorney M. Reid Acree, Jr.
- Lawsuit Against Manufacturers of Benicar
- Rhine Law Firm, P.C. Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Shorter University Over Alleged Data Breach
- Trimboard Class Action Against Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters
"*" indicates required fields