Carolina Beach is a special place to live, but here as anywhere, everything can quickly turn south if a serious accident occurs. In the blink of an eye, your life – and the lives of your loved ones – could change forever through no fault of your own. If another person’s negligence caused your serious injury, we invite you to reach out to the Carolina Beach, NC personal injury lawyers at Rhine Law Firm. From highway accidents to slip and falls, we can investigate the circumstances of your accident, identify all liable parties, and fight to get the full compensation you deserve. Call today for a FREE, no-obligation consultation.
Common Types of Personal Injury Accidents
Any time you are injured as a result of the wrongdoing of another person or entity, you may have legal recourse to recover financial compensation by means of a personal injury lawsuit. There are many types of personal injury accidents, but these are some of the most common:
- Truck, bus, car, motorcycle, or taxi accidents
- Airplane and helicopter crashes
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Premises liability
- Animal attacks
- Workplace accidents
How Do I Win My Case?
To prevail in a personal injury lawsuit, you will need to prove by a preponderance of the evidence – meaning that it is more than 50 percent likely – that the following four elements have been met:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care. Perhaps you are a patron at a grocery store, a patient undergoing surgery at Dosher Memorial Hospital, or driving your car on Atlanta Avenue.
- The defendant breached that duty. Maybe the grocery store’s entrance was dangerously slick on a rainy day; maybe hospital personnel made a serious error or omission during your operation; or maybe another driver was speeding and ran a red light.
- This breach caused your accident, such as a slip and fall in a grocery store, surgical complications in the hospital, or a life-threatening car crash.
- You were injured in this accident. Perhaps you suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) in the slip and fall; maybe you incurred organ damage due to the surgical error; or maybe you severely injured your spinal cord in the automobile accident.
Why It Pays to Consult With a Carolina Beach, NC Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury accidents can be complex, and that is one reason why our personal injury lawyers at Rhine Law Firm strongly recommend that you consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible following your accident. This meeting can help inform you as to your legal rights, the strengths and weaknesses of your claim, and an estimated financial value of your case.
For over 30 years, our attorneys at Rhine Law Firm have stood up for the rights of injured victims. We leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice and maximum financial compensation for our clients.
Information About the Local Courthouse
316 Princess Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
No Attorney Fees Unless You Win
If you have been injured in a personal injury accident, call Rhine Law Firm today to set up a zero-cost case review. You will never owe us any attorney fees unless you win your case.
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters