Jacksonville is a small yet bustling city in Onslow County. It is perhaps best known as the home of the largest Marine Corps base along the Atlantic Coast. It also has some of the most beautiful beaches in the country, including Hammocks Beach State Park. Its low cost of living, diversity, good weather and excellent public schools are a magnet for families and new businesses. Yet, this popularity can also bring more traffic, a faster pace of living, and sometimes, an unexpected accident.
If you’ve been hurt due to another party’s negligence, contact us at Rhine Law Firm. A personal injury, whether from a car accident, medical malpractice, or a slip and fall, can upend your life. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
These are the Types of Damages Your Personal Injury Claim May Merit
Our team of lawyers understands the emotional, physical, and financial trauma of personal injury accidents. We help individuals and their families recover financial compensation to gradually begin rebuilding their lives. Here are some of the types of damages that a Jacksonville, NC personal injury attorney may help you pursue in a lawsuit:
- Medical costs include surgeries and procedures, doctors’ appointments, emergency room visits, hospital stays, physical therapy, psychological therapy, x-rays and imaging, assistive devices, prescription drugs, and in-home care.
- Lost wages. It includes more than just the income you lost from not being able to work—but also vacation time, sick leave, paid time off, benefits, and retirement contributions.
- Loss of earning capacity. It helps you fill in the gap between what you earned before the accident and what you make now.
- Pain and suffering. The physical and emotional pain and suffering that accident victims endure can be crippling.
- Loss of companionship. Some of your closest relationships may suffer due to your injuries, as you may be physically, mentally, or emotionally limited due to your injuries.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. Some of your favorite activities and hobbies may no longer be possible due to your injuries.
The Onslow County Courthouse
Your claim will be adjudicated at the Onslow County Courthouse, which is located at the following address:
625 Court Street
Jacksonville, NC 28540
You can reach the courthouse directly by calling (910) 478-3600 or learn more about it by visiting their website.
Do I Need to Speak with an Injury Lawyer in Jacksonville, NC?
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, we urge you to schedule a consultation with an experienced Jacksonville, NC personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. This meeting can help ensure that you do not miss any legal deadlines or accept a settlement offer far below your claim’s actual market value.
Contact us today for a free case review
For more than a quarter of a century, our team of personal injury lawyers at Rhine Law Firm has been aggressively pursuing justice for our valued clients. If you have been injured in an accident caused by another person in Jacksonville, call us today to schedule a free and confidential consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Jacksonville, NC. We will never send you a legal bill unless you win your case because we work on a contingency basis.
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters