Onslow County, NC is home to Marine Corps station Camp Lejeune – and some of the most beautiful beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. But here, as anywhere, injuries occur, often because of the carelessness of others.
If you have been injured due to the negligence of another person, you could be entitled to monetary compensation. Your personal injury case might be too much for you to handle on your own, but the Rhine Law Firm, P.C. is here to help. Our firm is prepared to help you pursue the compensation you deserve while doing the heavy lifting along the way.
Before you consider a settlement offer or talk to the insurance company on your own, let our personal injury lawyers help you evaluate your options. Whether you were injured in a car accident or fell on someone else’s property, an Onslow County injury lawyer could make all the difference in your case. Reach out today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Types of Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
No two personal injury cases are exactly alike. Every injury is different, and the countless factors that went into how that injury occurred can also vary. Our firm can assist you with pursuing damages under any circumstance when your injuries resulted from another party’s negligence.
Negligence involves an injury that results from a careless, reckless, or intentional act. These accidents can occur in countless ways, including:
- Car accidents. A common basis for a personal injury lawsuit in Onslow County is a motor vehicle accident. Collisions between passenger vehicles can lead to serious injuries. Your injuries could be covered if the other party was at fault.
- Medical malpractice. Medical mistakes can have devastating consequences. These errors could involve surgical mistakes, misdiagnoses, or birth injuries.
- Truck accidents. Collisions with commercial vehicles can lead to devastating, permanent, or fatal injuries. It could be possible to file an injury lawsuit against a negligent truck driver, the owner of the vehicle, or even the maker of the commercial vehicle.
- Slip and fall accidents. Slips, trips, and falls are a common cause of emergency room visits. When your fall occurred due to an avoidable hazard, the property owner might be on the hook for your damages.
Compensation For Your Injuries
When you pursue a personal injury lawsuit in Onslow County, a successful claim could result in financial compensation. Some of the types of compensation that could be available to you include:
- Lost wages
- Past and future medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
Working with Local Onslow County, NC Injury Attorneys
If you are considering legal action following a serious injury, let the team at Rhine Law Firm, P.C. help. Our firm stands ready to advocate on your behalf, and we will aggressively pursue the monetary award you deserve.
When you work with our Onslow County injury lawyers, you can rest easy knowing we are putting our experience and skill to work in your case. If you are ready to get started with your personal injury lawsuit, reach out to Rhine Law Firm, P.C. as soon as possible for your free consultation.
- Jacksonville, NC Personal Injury Lawyers
- Surf City, NC Personal Injury Lawyers
- Holly Ridge, NC Personal Injury Lawyers
- Swansboro, NC Personal Injury Lawyers
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters
"*" indicates required fields