A quaint town located near the mouth of the Cape Fear River, Southport is a great place to live. Despite how much this town has to offer, its residents are not immune to accidents. If the resulting injuries are due to the negligence of another party, it could lead to a civil lawsuit.
If you were hurt in an accident, a personal injury lawyer could serve as your advocate. The right attorney will investigate every aspect of your case and fight for the compensation you deserve. Do not risk your recovery by taking on your case alone. Instead, let our North Carolina personal injury lawyers at Rhine Law Firm, P. C. help you maximize your chance at financial compensation.
Injuries that could result in a civil suit
Any number of injuries could lead to a personal injury lawsuit in Southport. Some of the most common include:
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Concussions and other traumatic brain injuries
- Back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Eye injuries
- Severe burns
However, it is not the specific injury that will determine if you are entitled to financial compensation. Instead, your damages hinge on whether you can show the other party was negligent when they hurt you. Negligence occurs in different ways. From driving a car while drunk to making a mistake in the operating room, or any careless or reckless error that results in bodily harm– could serve as the basis for a personal injury lawsuit.
Financial compensation is the ultimate goal of any personal injury lawsuit. The cost of recovering from a serious injury can be high, especially if you cannot maintain your employment due to your disabling injuries. Our firm can help you collect a range of compensation for your injuries, which can include:
- Medical bills. You could be entitled to damages based on the cost of your medical care. This could include the cost of surgical procedures, hospital stays, physical therapy, or prescription medication.
- Property damage. You could be entitled to damages based on what it costs to repair or replace it.
- Pain and suffering. The extent of your physical pain could also serve as the basis for part of your damages.
- Lost wages. Missing work due to another person’s negligence should not cost you your livelihood. If your case is successful, you could recoup any wages you lost while recovering from your injuries.
Reach out to an injury lawyer today
You have the right to seek counsel from an attorney before pursuing a personal injury case. Our legal team will give you the best shot at securing a fair outcome after your accident. If you are ready to pursue compensation, Rhine Law Firm is here to help. Contact us as soon as possible to schedule your free consultation.
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters
"*" indicates required fields