Final 5 Chosen for Rhine Law Firm’s 2017 Scholarship
Rhine Law Firm, P.C., would like to thank the dozens and dozens (and dozens) of applicants who submitted their applications and essays to our 2017 scholarship. We believe that the future lies within the hearts and minds of the next generation, and we want to reward one hard-working student with $500.
Without further ado, the five finalists are, in no particular order:
- Erik C. – Hoover, AL
- Zachary B. – Brownsburg, IN
- Kylie M. – Burlington, KY
- Bethany D. – Hagerstown, MD
- Helen V. – Portland, OR
Congratulations, Finalists! You impressed us very much. Since the deadline on April 24th, we’ve been busily reading each and every essay. Learning about all our applicants’ goals and future plans, it was hard to choose just five finalists; it will be even harder to choose only one winner. But we will!
Education is the great equalizer in that it allows people of any background to live a more fruitful life. Rhine Law Firm, P.C., stresses the importance of post-high-school education. In that vein, we applaud all our applicants for their time and effort, and wish good luck in their endeavors. We look forward to unveiling our scholarship winner on Wednesday, May 24th. Check back on our blog and Facebook to see who it will be!
Blog Recent Posts
- Best Lawyers of America© Selects Joel R. Rhine for 6th Straight Time
- 3M Combat Earplug Cases Considered for Consolidation – Hearing Set for March 28
- The Real Dangers of Truck Accidents
- Do You Have Your Car Accident Kit?
- 6 Things To Do If You’re in an Auto Accident in North Carolina
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”