T-Mobile USA Inc. Breach of Information
T-Mobile USA Inc. announced recently that personal information for 15 million of its customers was stolen by unidentified hackers due to a recently discovered data breach at Experian, the company that processes the wireless carrier’s credit checks. The stolen customer data includes names, addresses, birth dates and encrypted Social Security and driver’s license numbers, which Experian warned may have been compromised, according to T-Mobile. The company said the breach occurred during a two-year period ending Sept. 16.
If you were a victim of this breach and want to learn about your legal rights, please call Rhine Law Firm at (910) 772-9960 today.
Blog Recent Posts
- Best Lawyers of America© Selects Joel R. Rhine for 6th Straight Time
- 3M Combat Earplug Cases Considered for Consolidation – Hearing Set for March 28
- The Real Dangers of Truck Accidents
- Do You Have Your Car Accident Kit?
- 6 Things To Do If You’re in an Auto Accident in North Carolina
“They worked hard for me after I was involved in an auto accident. I appreciate their efforts and making me feel like family.”