Areas We Serve
Experience You Can Count on Across North Carolina
When it comes to protecting the rights of North Carolina residents, our team at Rhine Law Firm, P.C. takes our responsibility very seriously. Whether you have suffered a catastrophic injury, car accident, deck collapse, or maritime injury – we can help. Our top-level, experienced trial attorneys are proud to serve individuals throughout the great state of North Carolina.
Proudly Serving New Hanover County, Brunswick County, and Pender County
Our talented, experienced attorneys at Rhine Law Firm, P.C., have earned some of the nation’s top awards, including:
- An “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest available rating for a legal professional and indicates ethical standards and proficiency
- Listing on Best Lawyers in America, a publication that honors the top 4% of attorneys in the USA
- Recognition by Super Lawyers® and an appearance as one of the Top 100 Super Lawyers
- Designation as one of the top 100 lawyers in North Carolina by The National Trial Lawyers
We Serve Residents in the Following Counties:
Whether you plan to file a lawsuit on your own, or as part of a mass tort or class action, you can be confident that having our knowledge and professional lawyers on your side will increase your chances of obtaining a positive outcome.
Legal Counsel for Businesses
We also offer legal counsel for businesses and organizations and have plenty of experience in business law. We represent clients in matters such as partnership disputes, breaches of contract, employment issues, sales and distribution agreements, and land condemnation. We believe that business law should be effective – not expensive.
Get Legal Help in North Carolina
If you need assistance filing a claim in New Hanover, Brunswick, or Pender County, look no further than Rhine Law Firm, P.C. Our attorneys are available by phone and online.
We Are Ready to Help
Our legal team is here to represent victims of severe injuries in all manner of complex cases. We primarily handle personal injury lawsuits, such as:
- Car accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Accidents regulated by Admiralty/Maritime Law
- Construction accidents and litigation
- Work injuries and accidents
- Defective drug and medical device cases
- Instances of Medical malpractice
- Premises liability cases
- Product liability claims
- Social security disability applications and appeals
Rhine Law Firm Difference
Why Choose Us?
Contact our Firm
We’re Here for You When It Really Matters
"*" indicates required fields