Chris Barbour represents clients in personal injury matters, construction accidents, serious construction defects, insurance coverage disputes, and complex civil and business litigation matters.
A North Carolina native originally from Raleigh, Chris has called Wilmington his home since 1996. After graduating from North Carolina State University in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Chris went on to receive his Juris Doctor from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2010.
Chris is a licensed general contractor in the state of North Carolina and an authorized OSHA trainer. In addition to practicing law, Mr. Barbour has worked as a forensic consultant on complex construction cases. Chris has also testified as a workplace and construction site safety expert in multiple injury cases
Areas of Practice
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2010
- Holderness Moot Court; Executive Committee Member & Environmental Appellate Advocacy Team
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina
- B.S., Business Management – 2004
- Concentration: Finance
- Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations & Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association, 2010 - Present
- General Contractor in North Carolina, Classification: Building
- OSHA 500 Authorized Instructor
- Named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 Civil Plaintiffs' Lawyers for North Carolina